Depop is a worldwide e-commerce platform with over 35 Million registered users buying and selling products every day. Therefore, the shipping method also varies from different regions for the convenience of Depop customers.
This article talks about detailed information about Depop shipping that you need to know before you register as a Depop seller and start selling.
As mentioned earlier, Depop provides different shipping methods in different regions. A seller can ship in two methods if they are shipping from the US.
- Ship By Yourself – You can arrange your own shipping through the local postal service or third-party shipping companies. It is valid for both domestic and international orders but make sure to put on the downloaded shipping label and mark the item tracked in the application so that your customer can get the updates on their own.
- Ship With USPS – USPS shipping method is very much easier and more convenient for both buyers and sellers as it automatically tracks the parcel. Turn on the “Sip With USPS” while listing the product and add necessary information like address, parcel size, and free shipping (if applicable). The shipping fee will be deducted together from your Paypal account while the commission fee is charged.
US Shipping Costs
Extra-small: $4.40 (First Class – less than 4oz)
Small: $4.40 (First Class – less than 8oz)
Medium: $6.20 (First Class – less than 12oz)
Large: $7.60 (Priority Mail – less than 16oz)
Extra-large: $12.25 (Priority Mail – less than 2lb)
Extra-large: $16.15 (Priority Mail – less than 10lb)
UK sellers can ship their parcels using one of the three following methods.
- Ship With Local Post Office – Same as in the US you can ship your products through the post office or with the help of a Third-Party courier service.
- Ship With Depop DropOff – Depop works with MyHermes as a DropOff Service. All you have to do is print the labels through the app and stick them on the parcel before leaving it at one of their drop-off points.
- Ship With Depop Courier Collect – You can also ship the items from the comfort of your home by selecting the Depop Courier Collect. Add the address of your workplace and MyHermes will collect the item from there for shipping.
The shipping cost for Depop UK varies on the size and weight of the product.
If you are an Australian seller then the only way you can ship your items is via Australian Postal Service or Third-Party Postal services like Sendle. Make sure to print your labels and track your items properly.
How To Get Shipping Lables
- Tap the ‘Seller Hub’ icon and go to ‘All sold items’.
- Select the item you want to ship.
- Click on ‘Ship your item now’ to view and print your label.
- You can print your shipping label from your email receipt if you choose or if you are running iOS 10 and below. Stick the label to your package with clear tape.
- Drop it off at a Post Office or Depop shipping services.
Create professional product photos with Blend.
High-converting product photos are critical in e-commerce businesses. Use Blend to automatically remove your product photo’s background and showcase your products with thousands of templates across all top e-commerce product categories.